Home Sanitizing & Disinfecting Service
Disinfecting & Sanitizing with up to 90 Days Protection™
For more than 25 years, Chem-Dry has been using a Sanitizer with its cleaning process to eliminate bacteria and germs and make homes healthier. As the Healthy Home Authority®, Chem-Dry uses superior processes and solutions to improve the health and safety of your home and help protect the well-being of your family.
In today’s world, we know that a safe and healthy home is more important than ever. That’s why Chem-Dry now offers our MicroPro Shield service to give you the peace of mind that your home is healthier and safer for longer.
You can count on Chem-Dry to provide:
- Safe, effective and quick disinfecting services
- Professionally-trained technicians following CDC-recommended protocols and use of appropriate PPE
- Use of disinfecting solutions free of harmful chemicals and safe for food contact surfaces
Using the same electrostatic equipment, our technicians apply a protective antimicrobial coating to surfaces that were disinfected, inhibiting the growth and spread of microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 3 months.2
This patented technology creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
- Patented technology acts as a protective armor to kill microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 90 days2
- The EPA-registered antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, inhibiting the growth and spread of these microbes and the ability for superbugs to grow2
- Creates a colorless, odorless and non-toxic layer of continuous and persistent protection for up to 3 months2
- Regular cleaning of treated surfaces won’t impact effectiveness
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Environmentally responsible
Kills Bacteria & Viruses on both Hard and Soft Surfaces
Our professionally-trained technicians will treat the surfaces of your home with
an EPA-registered disinfectant to disinfect hard surfaces and sanitize soft surfaces. We use specialized electrostatic equipment that allows us to fully cover surfaces without over-saturating them, so it won’t harm electronics or other sensitive items.
Our hospital-grade disinfectant is an industry-leading solution that is proven to be effective in eliminating viruses, germs and bacteria. Benefits of our disinfectant include:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria from hard and soft surfaces1
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-191
- Hypo-allergenic, contains no harsh chemicals
- Fast-acting so you can get back to home life quickly and safely
- Can be used on most surfaces including food contact surfaces per EPA and FDA regulations
- Applied using specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover surfaces without over-saturating them, to ensure that it won’t damage electronics or other sensitive items
Call Us to Schedule Your Home Sanitizing Service
1Based on EPA registration # 82972-1. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration # 82972-1; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated for 38 pathogens including bacteria, germs and viruses. Our sanitizer associated with EPA registration # 82972-1 has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
2Based on EPA registration # 87583-3. Effective against algae and odor and stain-causing bacteria.