Call Now 808-888-6413
Like us on Facebook to receive a special offer!
Ohana Chem-Dry Furniture Cleaning
Regardless of how clean we try to keep our prize pieces of furniture, dirt and grime always seem find their way onto our sofas, love seats, recliners, and dining room chairs. Not to mention, dead skin cells, oils, and many other contaminants that can easily collect on your upholstery. Only the highly trained professional service staff that we employ, utilizing the Ohana Chem-Dry cleaning process, will have your upholstery sparkling clean, as well as dry and ready for use in just hours instead of days. Ohana Chem-Dry’s highly-trained technicians are professionally trained in renewing upholstery to its cleanest and brightest condition. Let Ohana Chem-Dry give your furniture that brand new look and feel.
Hot Carbonation Extraction Process
Ohana Chem-Dry uses the power of Hot Carbonation Extraction to clean your upholstery items healthily and effectively. The secret behind our carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural®, is the millions of tiny bubbles that release stains from the upholstery fibers. Then, with a hot water extraction process, we raise the dirt to the surface. Ohana Chem-Dry’s fabric-cleaning equipment gently agitates the fabric and pulls stains away. Our non-toxic cleaning system will leave your furniture as fresh as the day it was purchased, and actually help it stay that way longer.
This video explains the difference between Chem-Dry (Hot Carbonation) and Steam Cleaning (Hot Water Extraction)
Chem-Dry’s signature cleaning solution, The Natural®, is a cleaning mixture that, through the power of carbonation, lifts dirt to the surface where it is whisked away. The Natural is non-toxic & ideal for homes with kids and pets, and recently received the Green Certification.
Chem-Dry’s Carpet Sanitizer & Deodorizer
Well-maintained and cleaned carpet will help ensure a healthy home environment by reducing the amount of dust & allergens present. Your Chem-Dry carpet cleaning professionals can apply a special carpet deodorizer and sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home carpet cleaning package, which includes our sanitizer & deodorizer formula along with your carpet cleaning, for your next cleaning appointment.
Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Works Better & Safer
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens. Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anit-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings. Chem-Dry carpet cleaning’s Healthy Home carpet cleaning package is designed to protect your home from allergens which plague most households.
Fix Dust Mite Allergens
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including hot carbonation extraction of the carpet, rugs, and upholstery.
Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in ChemDry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
Common allergens “hiding” in the home environment include:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collectors for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
Discover Ohana Chem-Dry’s Unique Cleaning Advantages
- Safe and non-toxic for homes with children and pets
- Won’t harm fragile natural-fiber or synthetic fabrics
- Deep-cleans auto and boat interiors, office partitions and dividers, or any type of upholstered item
- Saves money… Ohana Chem-Dry’s cleaning solution leaves no dirt-attracting residue, so fabric stays cleaner for longer
- Ohana Chem-Dry’s Fabric Protectant stands guard on the surface of upholstery with an oil and water repellent barrier
- Leather cleaning with a trusted professional touch…our method is approved by over 300 leather makers and tanneries