Pet Odor & Stain Removal
We all Love our pets, but don’t love the messes they leave behind.
Ohana Chem-Dry uses patented cleaners to fixyour
pet odor and stain issues.
Call Now 808-888-6413
Like us on Facebook to receive a special offer!
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires extensive restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown amazing results on even the most severe urine damage.
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there
If left untreated, pet urine penetrates into the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet with. In addition, pets tend to urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.